Tuesday, August 31, 2010

These Is My Spots...


The Recovery Room is the Ravari Room. By that I mean it has filled the hole that has been missing since I relocated to Charleston. The hole that was missing is a bar I can go to and run into a bunch of people I know, drink beers, play a few games of pool and go on to the next bar, party, home or where ever the night takes me. Even though ive only been in town for a few weeks I have all the above at this bar as well as the bar below...


AC's is the typical college town bar from my experiences. Ive been to a few others in town that were similar but they were very crowded and drink prices/selections were weak. This bar is open, has alot of space and 3 pool tables which is a plus for me. When ever Those Phucking Guys from Ohio, or where ever decide to make the trip down south we will prob be hitting these bars fosuuuuuuuuuuuuuuure.

No comments:

Post a Comment