Saturday, October 10, 2009

Pita Hut


This has been a spot that I have visited atleast once a month for the past few years. I usually don't eat middle eastern food, but once I discovered this place I was hooked. Granted Brody, Swayne and the PolishOner introduced me to this spot during my marijuana pot smoking days, I still fucks with it. Over time they "ingredients" have evolved, my first visit here they didn't offer lettuce but now they do. The combination of shwarma (I believe lamb and some other meat)pickles and jalapenas really make these things bomb and I usually don't care for hot or spicy food. I have introduced many a people myself to this spot and if you haven't been check it out, its located a little south of Graceland shopping center right off High St.

No comments:

Post a Comment