Sunday, May 31, 2015

June, on its way

I cants believe that it's been five month since January, and today is the last day of May.
A lot of things were squeezed in this month, mainly going back and forth between Kameoka and Kyoto. I made a denim bag, fixed the metal fittings on my boots, remodified my militech pouch, and started constructing a cover for my wz.31 helm(ran out of materials before I could finish) on my down time after work.
I finished A wooden sign I started in 2012 this month. I stopped working on the board and picked up after we're I left off last week, having trouble with the board because it was warped and the shape changed a little. Now this is finished, I can do other things, or work on this sign a little more to perfect it.
Anyhow this was my month I was active.
Can't add photos from the tablet I am using so they will be added some other time.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment