Thursday, September 16, 2010

Drake-Fancy Feat. Swizz Beatz and T.I.

I barely hear the radio since I dont have it hooked up in the Chevy, but I occasionally hear it while riding around in my girls whip. After hearing this track above I officially relapsed on commercial rap....well not really but I did get that "new" Drake album and was satisfied with what I found. Lyrics were better than what I expected and he of course had many RnB joints that were on point. This track has been my fave and it takes me back to nights at the Nuthouse with Cune, and more recently missing random nights at Ugly Tuna or any other campus spot that would play the current hip hop jams to the masses. When I get back to the city I am hoping I can make it to Get Right, until then I have to settle for places called the "Purple Tree", we will see....

No comments:

Post a Comment