Thursday, March 18, 2010

N'awlins Graff Life

Flicked these while riding around Downtown and on the outskirts of New Orleans, these areas are similar to our own Short North/Vic. Village/Near Eastside hoods. First sign of graff I saw in the city was a Syms on a roof off of I-10 followed by the flick below...





^This Evak was on a block similar to our High and Broad intersections, dude was up the most in the city from what I saw...

^I was geeked when I caught this You Go Girl right across the street from a Wal-Mart....







^I ate at this buffet that served frog legs and got the shits from some bad asian chicken...
Bought some dolla cans and got down on this slop jam while having mud butt/the beegees, very uncomfortable and I think the sloppiness expresses this. But the Graff Scene in the N.O. reminds me of Detroits, I mean the city in general does. Alot of abandon buildings even more so post Katrina, street spots galore, fill ins curbside, and a handful of well known and out of town writers. Like I said before a trip to this town as a crew is a must!

No comments:

Post a Comment