Wednesday, March 17, 2010

N'awlins Streets and Ish

These pics are from my trip to New Orleans and Mississippi. Most of them are from New Orleans cause fuck Mississippi that state I was not feeling too much. I have more but these I took with my phone while driving around so enjoy....click the pics to enlarge.


^Found this at Port Columbus

^Landing in the South...

^Driving through Mississippi and Louisiana alot of nice lake homes...

^ Just off I-10 in New Orleans...



^Superdome, I saw the Cowboys Stadium while in Dallas and was more impressed w/this...



^Bourbon St.







^Most of these were flicked while in the French Quarter
The following were from the Audubon Park and Tulane University...



^A bird shat on me for the first time while having a moment w/my girl at the park...





^Leaving "The Big Easy"

^Bridge over Lake Pontchartrain

Now in Mississippi so no pics needed you didn't miss anything...
And back at the DFW Airport on my way home to Ohio. I would have took more flicks but I was too busy running around like a little kid to think about it. What I learned from this trip is that they still haven't fully recovered from Katrina, but everyone in the "Bayou" area loves The Saints, chicken, large trucks, driving bad, Lil Wayne and Birdman aren't easy to find, don't eat at Chinese buffets in the south and I only saw one confederate flag the entire trip. New Orleans is an awesome town. It reminds me of Detroit but with a more vibrant downtown where funtime can be made. A trip back as a crew is a must for the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment