Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Chris Brown....You fucked up nigga!

Yesterday(for me today) in the City of Angels, That gay lookin dude in the picture above(and pop/"R&B" star), was sentenced to serve 5 years probation and more than 1,400 hours of "labor-oriented service" for an ass whoopin on Rhianna, that would make Ike Turner proud. First off I would like to say... This is another case of niggas with money who act dumb as fuck...the most recent nigga who got sentenced being Plaxico Burress. Niggas with money just cant seem to get it right. I mean c'mon you got money in the bank and Rhianna on your shoulder. Then you want to act dumb, and beat the bitch. And apperantly this wasn't the first time the two had gotten into it. According to CNN, this nigga shoved her into a wall in Europe(the bitch did slap him tho...I might give him that one). Then 3 weeks before he almost went O.J. on her, They got into an argument in a car...This nigga stopped the car, then proceded to break the driver and passenger side windows. You wouldn't expect the dude holding the puppy above to do some nigga type shit like that would you?

I hope Rhianna has learned a lesson from all this. But in my experience chicks who date violent niggas always come running back for another ass whoopin. "He really loves me...I just make him so mad." will be the headline after ass whoopin number 4.

2 comments:

  1. hey i fuck bitches up all the time and they stay coming back dumb dogs lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha nice pic selection, ol sensitive ass rnb nigga

    ReplyDelete