Friday, August 28, 2009

Offical TPG fashion cosign: Mishka

Everybody(excluding bums and lames) knows that being fresh to def, is a staple of the TPG way of life. That is why I, Cune Pluto, Will be giving an official TPG cosign to Mishka Clothing. Mishka is an urban clothing company based out of Brooklyn,NY, and specialize in dope clothing, and accessory graphic designs. I first jumped on the bozack about 3 years ago when they put out one of the best t-shirt designs in the history of man. Since then their clothing has been a staple in my wardrobe, and I suggest you make them a staple in your wardrobe too. You can find Mishka Clothing and accessories at their website, which was linked above. Or if you live or find yourself in Brooklyn, check out their store at 350 Broadway ave, which houses a Street Fighter 2 arcade machine. You can also find them online at Digital Gravel . So if ya wanna be fresh like us Pluto Gangsters(and I know ya do), get ya paper up and buy some Miska!

2 comments:

  1. the nigga phildeez was rockin that ghostbusters tee, Them Phly Guys owwwwwwwww....

    ReplyDelete
  2. im bout to step my fresh game up I digs fosho

    ReplyDelete