Saturday, August 22, 2009

Last Night Was A 5 Star Night!

Tho this is not an actual picture from last night, it is from a set that Kurt Russell played at the 15th house from the Blackcloud. But last night the only thing that sucked was that I missed out on checking out their "last show". My main man Nuggets a.k.a Pearl Jam a.k.a Marysville most wanted came down to the city to check out the show, luckily he was able to get into Ravari Room and pregame with us so that worked out. But since he was stressing out because he wasnt high/cops were at his house/he is a stoner/pothead I had to convince him that his best option is to forget everything and come rage with us tonight...and so we did. We made it to the 15th house just as Kurt Russell were packing up, I chatted with the crew and found out that it was their last show and The Jza wasnt able to make it. I already mentioned that we pregamed at Ravari so I was smashed, I proceded to drink PBR or the Pibber as I like to call it and listen to the remaining bands who were dope but sadly I cant say much about them since once again I was smashed. After the last band had played around midnight Nuggets a.k.a Pearl Jam decided it was time for him to leave so I forced Charles Robles and Brody to feed Pearl Jam marijuana pot so he can drive home happy and high. Brody and I then left and went to a kegger at his brothers place, The O-Train, there was no keg of course only cases of natty, a random freestyle session with TPG's pretty boy M.Davis and pale face johnson, and an awkward make out session in front of underage horny white girls. We then went and painted sloppy drunk pieces and I recieved my first mosquito bites of the summer, had a conversation on my graff life with the neighbors and they friends, and called/texted my second string jump off. Thats how the night went roughly and it was awesome, my sister told me earlier in the day that my horoscope said that last night was a 5 star night for me. This made me nervous at first but it was another very kick fucking ass night and im glad I am alive and/or not in jail, 2 thumbs up.

No comments:

Post a Comment