Thursday, December 10, 2009

Leave Tiger Alone.....

Throw out the old saying of "I am Tiger Woods", the media is destroying this man. With the recent news of Tiger getting into a "mysterious" car accident outside of his Florida home. Also the many women coming forward claiming they had an extramarital affair w/Tiger this guy is stuck between a rock and a hard place. Honestly I'm tired of hearing about this man. Growing up as a Tiger fan and being able to see him play at the Memorial Tournament in Dublin, OH, I felt like I knew the guy. Now the media is trying to paint a picture of this man as a good guy on the outside and scum bag on the inside. The dudes over at The Smoking Section put it best, the man was just hungry for some lovin. When your rich and Cablinasian like Tiger you can get any women you want, and I think Tiger realized that too late in life. Now you cant say that his image as a "black face" to the media didn't have an effect on how they viewed him and portrayed the story. That's what annoys me the most about the situation and the fact that they wont leave the man alone. The only thing good to come out of this situation is this gem posted below....please leave my former idol alone.




No Tiger noooooooooooo.....

No comments:

Post a Comment