Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Raekwon - Staten We Go Hard Vol 1











Okay...its been a min since I been on the intranet but this is what ive been bumpin lately a.k.a. current grinding motivation music. I feel out of place and/or wrong for posting this w/out listening to OB4CL2 even tho the nigga Cune posted a review of the album awhile back and I thought most the tracks I heard from it were dope. This been in the CD player since I put it in the other day, and ive had the CD for about a month now. Decided to listen to it out of boredom/lack of cable television and was surprisingly satisfied. Like most mixtapes I share with yall be your own judge and check it our for ya self, click pic for link. Staten Go Hard is one of my top 5 fave mixtapes of the year and thats saying alot considering weeks are only left in this year. This time I included a few tracks from the tape that im diggin, fucks wit em

No comments:

Post a Comment