Tuesday, November 3, 2009

This is quite possibly the corniest thing I've ever done in my life


Ok, so have you ever been in a situation where you feel like you're vibing with someone, but you just dont quite know how to approach the situation...Maybe you're shy, maybe you don't want to be disrespectful, or maybe you are suffering from a lack of confidence. I don't which one of these symptoms of scaredy cat I am suffering from, but I know I got the disease. I met a really cute girl who we'll call "514" who I had a brief conversation with while sharing a cigarette. I was tempted to make a move...But I'm at work, and I wasn't quite sure if she was feeling me. I feel like I am writing to an advice column, so whats up with the advice? Should I make a move or fall back when I find myself in situations like this in the future? And on a side note if you think this is corny (I know all the homies will), try working in a hostel. I challenge you! And make sure all your homies is with you!

1 comment: